VOTING INFORMATION FOR THE MARCH 6 ELECTIONS
If you live in Texas and you are not sure if you are properly registered, you can check your voter registration here. For photo ID requirements for this election, please click here.
in Harris County, Texas
Where do I vote on Election Day, March 6, in Harris County, TX?
On Tuesday, March 6, you can vote only at a specific location, based on the address at which you are registered. Click here to use your address to find where you vote. (for voting on March 6, not for early voting)
When and where can I vote early in person in Harris County, TX?
Click here for hours and locations to vote early Feb. 20 through March 2.
How do I vote early by mail in Harris County, TX?
Click here for information and deadlines.
From Feb. 20 - March 2, any voter registered in Harris County can vote EARLY at the times shown below. For early voting, any voter registered in Harris County can choose ANY of the locations listed below the calendar, regardless of where in Harris County you are registered.
Voting Early In Person in Harris County, TX:
Calendar for Voting Early In Person
You may choose any location listed below to vote before Election Day, March 6. if you are registered anywhere in Harris County. Locations are listed below the map, with links to a detailed map for each location.
Locations for Voting Early In Person
Inside the Loop:
Between the Loop and the Beltway:
- 1 - NEW: Harris County Law Library Conference Center, 1019 Congress, Houston
- 2 - Moody Park, 3725 Fulton St., Houston
- 3 - Kashmere Multi-Service Center, 4802 Lockwood Dr., Houston
- 4 - Ripley House, 4410 Navigation Blvd., Houston
- 5 - Houston Community College Southeast, Parking Garage, 6960 Rustic St., Houston
- 6 - Young Neighborhood Library, 5107 Griggs Road, Houston
- 7 - Fiesta Mart, Inc., 8130 Kirby Drive, Houston
- 8 - Metropolitan Multi-Service Center, 1475 West Gray, Houston
- 9 - Harris County Public Health, 2223 West Loop South, 1st Fl., Houston
- 10 - SPJST Lodge 888, 1435 Beall Street, Houston
Outside the Beltway:
- 11 - Northeast Multi-Service Center, 9720 Spaulding, Bldg. 4, Houston
- 12 - NEW: Galena Park Library, 1500 Keene St., Galena Park
- 13 - John Phelps Courthouse, 101 S. Richey St., Pasadena
- 14 - Sunnyside Multi-Service Center, 9314 Cullen, Houston
- 15 - Hiram Clarke Multi-Service Center, 3810 W. Fuqua, Houston
- 16 - Bayland Park Community Center, 6400 Bissonnet, Houston
- 17 - Tracy Gee Community Center, 3599 Westcenter Drive, Houston
- 18 - Trini Mendenhall Sosa Community Center, 1414 Wirt Rd., Houston
- 19 - Lone Star College Victory Center, 4141 Victory Dr., Houston
- 20 - Acres Homes Multi-Service Center, 6719 West Montgomery Road, Houston
- 21 - Hardy Senior Center, 11901 West Hardy Road, Houston
- 22 - Octavia Fields Branch Library Annex, 1503 South Houston Avenue, Humble
- 23 - Kingwood Community Center, Room 102, 4102 Rustic Woods Dr., Kingwood
- 24 - NEW:Lake Houston Church of Christ, 8003 Farmingham Road, Humble
- 25 - Crosby Branch Library, 135 Hare Road, Crosby
- 26 - North Channel Branch Library, 15741 Wallisville Road, Houston
- 27 - Baytown Community Center, 2407 Market Street, Baytown
- 28 - East Harris County Activity Center, 7340 Spencer Highway, Pasadena
- 29 - Freeman Branch Library, 16616 Diana Lane, Houston
- 30 - Harris County Scarsdale Annex, 10851 Scarsdale Blvd, Houston
- 31 - Alief ISD Administration Building, 4250 Cook Road, Houston
- 32 - Nottingham Park, 926 Country Place Drive, Houston
- 33 - Harris County MUD 81, 805 Hidden Canyon Road, Katy
- 34 - Katy Branch Library, 5414 Franz Road, Katy
- 35 - Lone Star College Cypress Center, 19710 Clay Road, Katy
- 36 - NEW: Living Word Church of Nazarene, 16607 Clay Road, Houston
- 37 - City of Jersey Village City Hall, 16327 Lakeview Drive, Jersey Village
- 38 - Richard & Meg Weekley Community Center, 8440 Greenhouse Road, Cypress
- 39 - Juergen's Hall Community Center, 26026 Hempstead Highway, Cypress
- 40 - Prairie View A&M University Northwest, 9449 Grant Road, Houston
- 41 - Fallbrook Church, 12512 Walters Road, Houston
- 42 - NEW: Champion Forest Baptist Church, 4840 Strack Road, Houston
- 43 - Tomball Public Works Building, 501B James Street, Tomball
- 44 - Lone Star College Creekside, 8747 West New Harmony Trail, Tomball
- 45 - Spring First Church, 1851 Spring Cypress Road, Spring
- 46 - NEW: Big Stone Lodge, 709 Riley Fuzzel Road, Spring
If you've already requested your mail ballot, or already have it, you must mark it and return it so that the county receives it by 7:00 pm on Election Day, March 6, or else it will not be counted.
Voting Early By Mail in Harris County, TX:
You can vote early by mail if you are:
To vote by mail, you must fill out and mail an application so that you will be sent a ballot. You may apply for the ballot on or after Jan. 1, 2018. The county must receive your application no later than Feb. 23. If you are a Harris County voter, you can click here to download an application to vote by mail.
- at least 65 years of age; OR,
- you are sick or disabled; OR,
- confined in jail, but eligible to vote, OR,
- you will be out of Harris County (for any reason) from Feb. 20 - March 2 and also on March 6, so you can't vote during the early voting period nor on Election Day.
Once you receive and mark your ballot, you must mail it so that it is received by 7:00 pm on Election Day. If you apply to vote by mail, and then decide to vote in person instead, you must cancel your request in writing or bring your unmarked ballot with you to the polls for cancellation.
There are special instructions for voters who are serving in the armed forces or who are living outside the United States. For more information, please click here.
(For early voting before March 6, please click here.)
Voting on Election Day, March 6, in Harris County, TX:
To find your voting location,
enter the 5-digit zip code for the home address where you are registered to vote. Then click "Continue".
You must use a zip code for an actual street address. Zip codes for post office boxes will not be accepted.
SORRY, POLLING PLACES FOR ELECTION DAY, MARCH. 6, ARE NOT YET AVAILABLE. PLEASE CHECK BACK NEAR ELECTION DAY, OR CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW TO VOTE EARLY.
This information provided as a public service for Harris County residents
by former State Representative Scott Hochberg.
Click to e-mail Scott
All content copyright 2018 Scott Hochberg